Groupize, the industry’s leading self-service platform for enterprise meeting and event management, is proud to sponsor GBTA’s first Project, Crew and Team Travel Summit on May 10 in Chicago. Teams and coordinators have long struggled with best practices for group travel logistics, and Groupize is at the forefront of automating the end-to-end processes.
The highly anticipated one-day summit provides education in travel logistics, risk management, mobility issues, and technology solutions. It is ideal for specialized buyers and suppliers in the sports, entertainment, emergency management, energy, project, and consultancy sectors. This interactive event will showcase best practices in managing unique traveler journeys; connect buyers of non-traditional travel services and innovative supplier partners, and uncover new ways to navigate travel in a fragmented ecosystem.
“We are proud to be the Gold sponsor of such an important and timely event,” says Alisa de Gaspe Beaubien, CEO of Groupize. “Managing the traveler journey of this non-traditional area of business travel is one of the biggest challenges organizations are facing. It’s time-consuming to set up and manage travel/repeat stays for crews, project teams, and consultants. With many travel and project teams having to do more with less, the technology needs to be user-friendly for anyone, not just professional planners. Groupize offers self-service functionality and guided tours that enable all members and departments within an organization to have unparalleled access to tools for managing sourcing, booking, registration, travel, duty of care, policies, compliance, workflows, and spend.”
Who Should Attend?
- Buyers managing travel in the following sectors:
- sports – professional, collegiate, and amateur teams
- entertainment – concert, movie, and dance troupe crews
- emergency management – organizations in disaster relief and emergency service
- energy, resource, and marine (ERM) – corporations with travel in the energy, marine, and mining sector that arrange all aspects of rotating workers, crew travel, and personnel traveling to remote locations
- project and consultancy – firms with project-based work for extended periods
Travel suppliers in the following areas:
- air travel
- lodging/meeting space/food and beverage
- ground transportation
- mobility services
- risk management/security
- payment and reporting technology solutions
Event attendees and media are invited to meet with the Groupize team at the event. Regardless of their GBTA member status, direct travel buyers can attend on a complimentary basis. Click here to learn more or register.
To learn more about Groupize, please visit Groupize.com